In our last IRTC-Business workshop we discussed the role of policies and industry in building resilient economies. We had over 80 participants from industry, policy and academia. If you missed it or want to revisit the outcomes: the report is now online!
- Critical Raw Materials, the driver for the new low-carbon economy: How can we make supply sustainable?
- Our workshop summary of “Building resilient economies – the role of policy” is now online!
- New List of Critical Raw Materials is out
- Our workshop summary on “identifying risks in industry supply chains” is online!
- New IRTC brochure: Material Criticality – an overview for decision-makers