On 28th April 2021, IRTC held a round table on “Critical Raw Materials: The driver for the new low-carbon economy: How can we make supply sustainable?” in the framework of the UNECE Resource Management Week. The presentations and the recording are now online and can be found here.
- IRTC-Business round table recording is online
- Critical Raw Materials, the driver for the new low-carbon economy: How can we make supply sustainable?
- Our workshop summary of “Building resilient economies – the role of policy” is now online!
- New List of Critical Raw Materials is out
- Our workshop summary on “identifying risks in industry supply chains” is online!