IRTC-Business will host a workshop at the EU Raw Materials Week that will take place in from 15th to 19th November. The EIT RawMaterials Community invites all stakeholders to join the upcoming workshops and webinars to discuss the future of the raw materials sector powering the transition to a green, digital and circular economy. The IRTC-Business sessions will take place on 16th of November, probably in a hybrid format. More information will follow.
- IRTC-Business Workshop at the EU Raw Materials Week
- IRTC-Business round table recording is online
- Critical Raw Materials, the driver for the new low-carbon economy: How can we make supply sustainable?
- Our workshop summary of “Building resilient economies – the role of policy” is now online!
- New List of Critical Raw Materials is out