December 5, 2022, 2-4 pm CET, on Zoom
Do you want to understand why some raw materials are critical and others are not, and what options companies have to mitigate raw material risks?
Learning outcomes of the course:
- Explain the concept of « criticality » from the perspective of a company
- Identify different factors that contribute to raw material criticality (e.g. concentration of supply, environmental impacts, etc.)
- Understand how these factors contribute to company risks
- Identify different mitigation measures to decrease criticality
- Name advantages and disadvantages of the different mitigation strategies
- Analyse raw material risks by the use of a newly developed webtool
Course fully booked – registration closed
About IRTC Training
IRTC goes in phase 3! IRTC-Training will courses for training professionals on a strategic level in identifying and mitigating industry supply risks. These will take place in the framework of i) online trainings, and ii) a newly established international conference on material criticality taking place in Europe, having a strong focus on industry participation and dialogue. This conference will serve as a navigator to identify current and future topics of interest regarding material risks in industry and research world-wide, and as a platform to bring together stakeholders interested to learn more about the topic and share their practices.